Direct Deposit & ACH Credits
If you receive recurring checks such as government or private industry payments, retirement checks, monthly or quarterly dividend checks, or insurance checks, you could benefit from our direct deposit program. It's quick, reliable, flexible, convenient, safe, and secure.
- It's quick and easy. AOD can help you complete the paperwork if you receive a government or retirement check. This includes: Social Security, Supplemental Security Income, Veterans Affairs or other government checks. If you receive a paper check, please see your payroll office.
- It's reliable. Direct deposit puts money in your account on time, every time. There's no "check hold" delay and nothing gets lost. The money is deposited even if you are on vacation or out of town.
- It's flexible. Funds can be distributed in any amount, to any AOD account you choose and you can change the distribution at any time.
- It's convenient. No more trips to the credit union. No more waiting in line. Your money is always deposited on time and you have immediate credit.
- It's safe and secure. You no longer have to worry about a lost or stolen check. Your deposits are federally insured to at least $100,000.
- It's ideal for routing your income tax returns to your account too! Simply complete
A record of your deposits will also be included on your AOD statements. You can also obtain verification of your deposit(s) through VoiceLINK or eLink.
Millions of Americans already know the many benefits of Direct Deposit. You should too!